Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chelsea Doesn't Know How to Blog

Okay so someone needs to teach me how to blog because I would love to make our blog cute and attractive like every other Mormon girl's blog but I just have no idea how to do it . . . So give me some tips!!



Alright, so it is time for me to give everyone an update on our lives . . .

After graduating from Brigham Young University in April 2009 Matthew and I moved to the Bay Area so Matthew could attend medical school at Touro University. I immediately got a job with Anova Education, working in an early interventions program with two to 5-year-old autistic children. In June 2009 we purchased a home and spent the whole summer remodeling it from top to bottom. This was the ultimate test of marriage. We ripped out everything . . . When I say everything I really do mean it . . . we even ripped out walls! Here are some pictures . . .




So here we are in the middle of a renovation and I decided to audition for a show . . . I was cast as the lead in The Canterville Ghost. The show opens next week on October 15th and runs until November 1st . . . the stress of the show is killing me!
If you are interested in seeing the show let me know or visit www.bayareastage.org and you can purchase tickets online!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

you blogged!! yay!!! now move back to utah!!!

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys did a great job with the remodel. We hope we get to come see your place before we leave!