Friday, December 3, 2010

Pop!

With Christmas around the corner I am starting to not sleep as well at night thinking we are quickly approaching March! It's only 3 months away! And just to increase how quickly the time is flying by we are leaving tomorrow for a 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise. This will be our first cruise and I am getting kind of nervous . . . what if the ship crashes or something! And I don't know how I am going to feel about being in the middle of the ocean . . . this will definitely be a new experience! After the cruise I will stay in San Diego and Matthew will return to the Bay Area for a week to finish up the semester at school and then join us for Christmas. So time is really going to fly by!
Little Scarlett kicks all the time and even wakes me up in the middle of the night. Matthew and I love seeing my belly move, it's lots of fun! We went to the doctor a couple days ago and she said everything looked great. She measured my belly and listened for the heartbeat and said everything is exactly on track. Perfect!
To top this all off I have noticed that I have completely POPPED in the last week! My belly really looks big and there is absolutely no hiding this soccer ball under my shirt.

                                                                           24 weeks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great Chelsea! Enjoy your cruise. It won't be easy to get away on one of those for a long time after that sweet one arrives!

BrittneyAbinante said...

chelsea how do you change your backround?