Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Update! Update! Update!

Matthew and I had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas in San Diego and New Years in Sacramento with our family. We more than enjoyed the warm weather in San Diego and was surprised to find how cold it had gotten up in Northern California! Luckily our fireplace works really well.

What has occupied my time the most is a new business I have started. I have started to make headbands and beanies for young girls. The business is called the Lil' Sugar Bowtique and I first launched it with etsy: www.lilsugarbowtique.etsy.com



While in San Diego I had my dad take photos of some of our products on two gorgeous little girls. Let's just say that a photo shoot with a two-year-old and four-year-old is EXTREMELY challenging!



Headbands quickly became so popular that I had adults requesting them for themselves so here I am, a week after opening, crocheting headbands for both child and adult. I love staying busy with the business and look forward to new orders!


On the pregnancy front . . . I am now 30 weeks pregnant and feeling it! I am so large I can barely bend over to pick up anything off the ground, the heartburn is unbearable, and I have to keep myself from waddling!
However, 30 weeks is a ton of fun because now Scarlett has less room and we can see and feel her little hands, feet, and bum sticking out. Oh and feeling her hiccup is a blast! She definitely gets the hick ups often just like her mama!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Way to go Chelsea! That's awesome. I didn't know you could crochet. They'll look great!

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

Awha....that is adorable! I what one or two or three...hahahaha if I could get mj to wear it! it would have to have skulls on it. I love it. I can't believe you are getting so close. You look amazing. Keep up the posts I love hearing about whats happening in the sun down there in cali! Mwah!