Sunday, October 24, 2010

Boy Girl Boy Girl Boy Girl?!

At 18 1/2 weeks we took the whole family to see a 3D/ 4D ultrasound of the baby so we could all discover the sex of the baby together. Our original plan was to go to Fetal Imaging in San Francisco at 5:00 p.m. and then have dinner at Ciappino's; however, at 2:00 p.m. Fetal Imaging calls me to tell me that their power has gone out due to the stormy weather and they will let me know by 3:00 p.m. if they can get it back on. Well with the unreliability of this situation and with my parents in town only for the weekend and Matthew's parents two hours away from San Francisco I needed to figure out something fast! Matthew and I quickly searched for another ultrasound place and landed upon A Little Insight located in Vacaville. They were so wonderful and let us come in at 4:00 p.m. to get the ultrasound done. So it all worked out perfectly! I LOVED the place and LOVED the ultrasound technician! She definitely knew what she was doing and even though we only paid for a 15 minute ultrasound she went on for 40 minutes!!! And she gave us extra pictures! You could just tell she loved her job, which made a huge difference. I would definitely recommend them to anyone! She was able to figure out the sex instantly! As soon as she started the ultrasound she said she knew what the sex was. I was so impressed!
                                                           Baby Abinante is a . . . GIRL!!!!!



                                            She kept trying to eat the placenta! So Cute!

 

No comments: