Friday, October 8, 2010

How to Blog

    So I am sitting here on the comfy couch, 4 months pregnant, off of work, with the house clean, and wondering . . . "Maybe I should blog." What a novel idea coming from a little Mormon girl! I have finally remembered the e-mail and password to edit this blog so I can get to work. But blogging is so difficult (if you want it to look cute) and I really have no clue what I am doing. How do all these girls make such cute and interesting blogs? What are their secrets?! I can't even get our names to be centered on the picture at the top of the blog. Slowly but surely I will learn but this is a serious process. Who knew it would be so difficult to update the world on your life?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog header picture! You are gorgeous!

BrittneyAbinante said...

I am blogging too :) but don't understand it at all what so ever