Sunday, May 13, 2007

Chelsea in London!



Although the pain of being so far away from my fiance is torturous I am still having the time of life up here in London! Everything is just amazing! I feel like I have seen so much yet I am not even half way through my list of things to do and see up here! The past two days have been the best out of the whole Study Abroad! On Friday I went with my girlfriends to Buckingham Palace where we saw the famous "Changing of the Guards." After that incredible event my friends and I made our way over to Candem Town where there is the famous market full of more clothes than ever imagineable! And on top of it they are dirt cheap! And you can talk down the prices! I ended up getting two beautiful dresses! Nearby the market there stood a French Crepe stand and my friend Whitney and I could not resist getting one to split since they smelled like heaven! We got a crepe filled with fattening Nutella and Bananas! It was delicious! We cannot wait to go back there and get another one . . . We ended our day with a trip to Notting Hill for window shopping and a detour to the Borough Market . . . this market was amazing! It had stands from all different nationalities making their specialty foods! Whitney and I could not resist the home made french truffles! It was just like the movie Chocolat!
Well that is all for now . . .
I am experiencing so much in such a small amount of time but at the end of the day what I look forward to most is being married to Matthew this August . . .

2 comments:

Matthew and Chelsea Abinante said...

Looking good baby!

I'm looking forward to the next post. . .

Matthew and Chelsea Abinante said...
This comment has been removed by the author.