Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Good day at Mabuhay Deseret

Today was a great day! Things are going well at Mabuhay. We went to a clinic today and took a tour. I was surprised at how nice it was. It had 14 OR's and a lab and everything. The current price for a package of urinalysis, fecalalysis, chest xray and CBC is P395. We think that we are going to be able to work out a deal with them for P200 pesos. This would be huge for the foundation. I worked 9 hours today and plan on really kicking it up these next two weeks. Thursday the Elders from my old zone, Quezon City are going to come over to the foundation and help me put addresses on envelopes to send out to people that were operated on. Great things are happening here.

Here is Benjie's house where he makes me anything I want to eat. . . It feels like I am at a nice restaurant. So much for losing weight while I am here.

We played tennis again tonight. We have been playing about everynight. . . I lost 5-5 6-2. Benjie is a great player. . . That and that I am not very good. . .

I have been really amazed with the shirts here. . they are amazing. . today I saw one that said "if you think I am cute now, wait till you see me naked" haha. They are so funny. I sometimes don't know if they even know what they mean. . .

Hard to believe I only have less than two weeks left. . .I am just trying to make the most of it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds wonderful Babe!! Give more updates! You are slacking . . .